Thursday, February 5, 2009

A TRIP TO THE DENTIST


Camden went to the dentist on Wednesday for the first time. She was so excited! Everyone was amazed how good she did for a 3 year old.  Since the visit she wants to brush her teeth all the time. When I picked her up from school today she said mom my teeth are dirty I need to go to the dentist again today. I thought that was so cute. The boys also went the same day Boston's teeth look good the dentist told him he had a couple loose ones so that made him happy . He has been asking me when he will loose a tooth. Payton news was not as good. He has two small cavities on his back teeth. The dentist says he needs to floss more. He seemed to excited to have a cavity so I had to remind him that cavities are bad. I'm sure he will figure that out on his own when he goes back to get them filled.  Over all a great trip to the dentist. They all keep saying how much they liked it and cant wait to go again. 

All done!

Putting on the fluoride
The dentist counting her teeth


Boston now 2009. He is getting so big
Boston's first time at the dentist. 4 years old 2006 

All clean

Payton now 2009

Payton's first trip to the dentist. Almost 4 years old 2003

4 comments:

The Davis Family said...

Dear lord-- i cannot imagine taking 4 kids to the dentist at once. You are a champ!!!

Cathy said...

I'm so glad you posted these pics! I am taking Abby to the dentist for the first time later this month too. Now I can show her what it's all about and pics of Cammy going. I'm glad to hear it went well!

Autumn said...

Payton was such a cute 4 yr old, that seems like yesterday! Good job taking photos at dentist, never done that! Of course, Princess Camila was perfect as pie! We need to get the girls together soon!

Jillonnie said...

wShelby loves the dentist too! And the doctors and going to the hospital... any way its fun to go when they like it. Payton and Boston are so cute seeing their pictures befor and now.